Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there, sorry for my english.
    I setup a retropie 3.0 and attached a full HD Display via HDMI.

it is installed in an old arcade cabinet, turned 90 degrees so the short side (1080) is above, the wide side is left/right (1920).

1. how can i say retropie to use the display 90 degrees turned ?

2. how can i say the amiga emulator that he has to use the dissplay, that a “window” in the middle of the screen is used to display the emulation ?

thanks for your held

Nick

patrickm
    Participant

double post

patrickm
    Participant

[quote=97920]Hi there, sorry for my english.
    I setup a retropie 3.0 and attached a full HD Display via HDMI.

it is installed in an old arcade cabinet, turned 90 degrees so the short side (1080) is above, the wide side is left/right (1920).

1. how can i say retropie to use the display 90 degrees turned ?

2. how can i say the amiga emulator that he has to use the dissplay, that a “window” in the middle of the screen is used to display the emulation ?

thanks for your held

Nick

[/quote]

1. access RGUI (F1 by default) settings -> video settings -> rotation or something like that.

2. not sure what you’re asking here; are you referring to black bars at the top/bottom of the screen?

forum2k
    Participant

1. thanks, thats it.

2. its a combinated cabinet. i wanna run from a pc pinball emulators, so the display has to be built in upright.

in pc/mame mode its no problem, its fullscreen for playing pinballs

the retropie pi2 ist attached wthe hdmi. but how can i say the retropie machine – when i activated 90 degrees turn option – that the emulators have to run centered in native resolution. so you see when running an emulator ( AMIGA – 384×216 pixel) it has to run in the centered middle of the upright installed monitor….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Video Output on RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.