Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

GENERAL

The rules are simple. Be good to each other.

This means be kind, be civil, don’t spam, don’t infringe copyrights! That’s all we ask for; if you’re unkind, behave in a way in which we all know you wouldn’t behave if you were talking to someone face to face, or if you’re a dirty, dirty spammer, or infringe any copyrights, then you face a warning or a ban.

This forum’s a great place to be because people here behave thoughtfully and kindly, and the moderators work hard to make sure it stays that way. So stay on topic and be a nice person – thank you!

PRIVATE MESSAGING

Please do get a permission from a user before sending a private message with questions. Generally, questions should be posted publicly. In that way, everyone can benefit from the answers.

FORUM RULES ALSO ON POSTING IN REGARDS TO ROMS/GAME IMAGES
    Due to the nature/complexity of Copyright/Intellectual Property Rights Law, which differs significantly from Country to Country, before posting on the Forum regarding Emulation please read the following rules. BIOS/ROMS/Game Images are prolifically available on the Internet (a quick search in your favourite Web Browser should suffice), however, to protect petrockblock.com and the RetroPie Project from possible legal action by the Copyright Owners please DO NOT –

1. Ask for BIOS/ROMS/Game Images
    2. Ask where they can be downloaded
    3. Post links to Download Sites and/or BIOS/ROMS/Game Images

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!

Related to this topic, the information provided at mamedev.org might also be interesting for you.

srfrboybob
    Participant

I wanted to post a Link to a image of retropie that I added kernels and changed some configs. I have not added any bios or roms but wanted to verify if this was within the forum rules or not. Thank you

petrockblog
    Keymaster

That’s fine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.