Fixed PS3 Controller Steps

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  FreezX 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

FreezX
    Participant

There is a good post that talks about how to hookup multiple PS3 controllers in RetroPie using Bluetooth. I just spent some time getting it to work, and found some steps that need fixing:

When you configure the controller with the actual emulators, the commands should be:

cd ~/RetroPie/emulators/RetroArch/installdir/bin

./retroarch-joyconfig -o p1.cfg -p 1 -j 0

./retroarch-joyconfig -o p2.cfg -p 2 -j 1

cat p*.cfg >> ~/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg

sudo nano ~/RetroPie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg

There is also a typo, so when you check the retroarch.cfg file, make sure the last lines for P1 and P2 are:

input_player1_r_y_minus_axis = "-3"

and

input_player2_r_y_minus_axis = "-3"

Okay, hope that helps some people who may be confused, and if I’m wrong on any of these points (I very well could be) just respond below or message me. Also, I appologize if this is in the wrong section; if it is I’ll gladly move it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

We use Cookies and similar technology to collect and analyse information about the users of this website. We use this information to enhance the content, advertising and other services available on the site. Please click ‘Accept cookies’ to consent to the use of this technology by petrockblock. You can manage your preferences at any time by visiting our Cookies Policy page.