Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone !

I’m working on building a bartop based on Retropie and Raspberry 2. I’m loving the way Retropie emulates good old times games.

I’m trying to make hotkey work with fba2x.cfg and play Neogeo games. I configured fba2x.cfg and all/retroarch.cfg for other emulators.

I quit emulator when I press Shift + enter, which I have not defined anywhere for NeoGeo Games. I tried to configure fba/retroarch.cfg adding hotkey button with “U” and “Y” key but there is no effect. I’ve understood sometimes there are conflicts between the hotkeys and insert coin buttons but I’m not able to make it for fba.

Is there anyone who can help me fixing this issue ?

zogzoghakita
    Participant

Anyone to help me?

zogzoghakita
    Participant

Hello,

I finally made it by upgrading retropie 3.2. Default emulator is fba-next which provides much more functionnality (or even easier to configure). It uses /neogeo/retroarch.cfg config file by default which offer a LOOOOOT of parameters.

I manage to access Toggle Menu, change settings for UNIBIOS and access service menu on rom boot. I’ve change geographic zone in metal slug meaning i’m now playing with people full of blood instead of milk !

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.