EmulationStation suppose you mess up the initial menu control setup?

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project EmulationStation suppose you mess up the initial menu control setup?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of danmanx danmanx 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of danmanx
    danmanx
    Participant

Guys, I’ve searched high and low for a definite answer on how to change this without reinstalling everything. I have a PS3 wireless controller hooked up. (Works great except for ES menu control).

Any answer?? I can handle it! I just need to know how. Reinstalling everything is a silly answer.

By the way,

THANK YOU FOR EMULATION STATION! I look forward to it for many years to come.

Profile photo of somail
    somail
    Participant

Just delete the es-input.cfg file. Its in the emulationstation directory. Restart emulationstation after you delete and it will reprompt for inputs.

Profile photo of danmanx
    danmanx
    Participant

Thanks for the help!!! I found it in the .emulationstation folder on home/pi. Sadly, the folder was hidden!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar