Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve created a new Sd card with 3.6 and copied my roms and configs over and all my scraped artwork from sselph works but any manual scrapes have been lost, how can I copy these over?

Thanks

neighbourhoodnerd
    Participant

I don’t know what version you have on your old SD card, but on my 3.6 install, the images are located here:

Network shortcut: \\RETROPIE\configs\all\emulationstation\downloaded_images
    Local directory: /opt/retropie/configs/all/emulationstation/downloaded_images

g0nz0uk
    Participant

They have been copied over but don’t show up, for example I have a lot of C64 and Spectrum games and looks like I have to scrape manually again, surely they have an equivalent to sselphs gamelist.xml?

breakpack75
    Participant

I’m having this trouble too. I can get the arcade and FBA and even Game Boy color art and descriptions to show but not any of the other systems. I am using a fresh 3.6 install. My other card which was 3.5 and then updated to 3.6 within emulationstation has kept these descriptions. Has the place where the scraper configs changed in the 3.6 image?

breakpack75
    Participant

OK, I figured it out. When I transfered the gamelist folder to the fresh 3.6 install, it never saved. It always rewrote back to default. I quit emulationstation into the command prompt. THEN I ftp’ed the gamelist folder over to the appropriate location (same folder as downloaded_images) and rebooted the system. I went into my system and bam! my previous scraped gamelist and images where there. So I guess emulationstation cant be running when transferring you gamelist folder. I could have though it used to tho.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nice – I was having this issue as well – this will save me a lot of time and effort redoing the scrapes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.