Controllblock – Arcade (buttons) works in ES, in games not

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc. Controllblock – Arcade (buttons) works in ES, in games not

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  agrippas 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

japhy
    Participant

Hi,

I have set up controllblock service, it works (shutdown when power switch isnt presented), all buttons (8) + joystick works after setting in ES fine.

When i run game (NES, Atari, Ports), no response for all buttons. I have it connected to the block 1, I have proceed retroarch controller registration in ES + from console for yoypad 0. I reall don’t know for which controlls i have to assign these buttons + yoystick. I have tried to set A, B, Start, Select, set D-pad as yoystick, or add yoystick as analog left or right, but it doesn’t works.

I have set in config as input “arcade”. Can you please tell me, when I want to play basics games – contra, super mario, to which buttons in retroarch setup assign my buttons + yoystick ?

I read all manuals, check videos, but don’t know how to achieve function in games.

Thanks a lot for any help.

agrippas
    Participant

I had this issue as well, I was able to correct it by customizing the ControlBlockArcadeGamepad.cfg file in /opt/retropie/emulators/retroarch/configs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

We use Cookies and similar technology to collect and analyse information about the users of this website. We use this information to enhance the content, advertising and other services available on the site. Please click ‘Accept cookies’ to consent to the use of this technology by petrockblock. You can manage your preferences at any time by visiting our Cookies Policy page.