Hi, I’m Paco from Spain and I would present you my recent creation. It’s a 20cmx18cmx25cm arcade cabinet. It is powered by a 3 18650 cells diy battery with a pcb charge/discharge controller. It supply sufficient power for the 7inches LCD and de Raspberry for about 3 hours of game or video play.
– Raspberry Pi2 inside
– 7” LCD
– Retropie 2.6 frontend with Kodi Media Center
– 20cm(width) x 18cm(long) x 25cm(height)
– 3 cells 18650 diy battery with charge/discharge controller pcb, allows charge and discharge simultaneously
– Joystick and 4 action buttons + 2 lateral buttons for frontend + 4 buttons in the bottom for emulatator actions (intro,esc,pause,tab)
– Buttons and marquee lights can be deativated by switch
– Total spending: 80€-90€ aprox.
Soon I will post the entire workbook…
PD. Anyone could tell me how can I include an image in the post title? thnks