Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey,

I’m wondering if there is a way to alter the main bar that come across the middle of the screen showing the stystem.

Photo of what I mean is here:

System Select Screen

What I want to do is get rid of the bar all together. I know how to alter the background and such, but I haven’t come across a way to remove that bar and edit it to a different look and I know some people in here can likely guide me to the right direction.

I appreciate all the work put into the theme and ES as a whole, but we all have different tastes and though the theme looks nice, there are things that I would like to alter for my front end.

Thanks as always!

Keigan
    Participant

While we’re at it, if it’s possible to alter the menus that would be cool to know as well. I believe I had seen something on it before. The main reason for me is the colour and a bit of the styling on the menu doesn’t match my theme, and even if I could invert the menu to be black with white or light grey text would be a bit better for my over all look.

nebouse
    Participant

Sorry for the digging, but anyone has an answer for this ?

Roo
    Participant

I believe you can’t do this via the theme xml files or ES cfg files – it is hard coded into ES. Sorry.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Emulation Station Themes’ is closed to new topics and replies.