Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi

How can I change the controller configutation for one emulator? I want to change the controller configuration for the PC engine emulator because the default configuration is really weird, all the two button consoles use the same two buttons, A and B but the PC engine emulator is set to B and Y and not only that but the buttons are actualy inverted Y is jump and B is attack!! It seems to me the person who configured the default thought the buttons in the PC engine pad where in left to right order but like the NES the buttons on the PC engine are inverted, the left button is button II and the right button is button I

Also I would like to configure the emulator menu to the home button on the WiiU Pro controller, how do I know which button the home button is and what command do I have to use in the configuration file to set this button without the “hotkey enable” button?

I tried writing the controller configuration directly in the retroarch.cfg of the PC engine emulator, didnt work maybe I did it wrong, an example would be great.

ratsflif
    Participant

I would like to know as well. I asked the same question a few weeks ago with zero responses :(

jordyramone
    Participant

I actually come on here to ask that same question. Also, how hard was it to get your wiiu pro controller to work? I really want to hook mine up too

raycosantana
    Participant

[quote=98214]I actually come on here to ask that same question. Also, how hard was it to get your wiiu pro controller to work? I really want to hook mine up too[/quote]

I couldnt pair it properly actually, the bluez version included with retropie is too old, I made a hack that connects the controller via HIDD automatically. Get the Mac address of the controller, then use hidd –connect “Controller Mac address” and press the sync button on your controller, you will have to do this everytime you boot the Pi unless you make a hack like mine, that does this automaticaly.

jordyramone
    Participant

I think I found the script
    sudo nano /opt/retropie/configs/pcengine/retroarch.cfg
    Then you can customize from there. No idea what to put tho. You have any ideas?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.