Hi, I have paired my bluetooth keyboard with retropie successfully for the first time and it work perfectly.
However, upon restarting my retropie, the bluetooth keyboard failed to work.
I even remove all bluetooth settings and re-setup again but it did not work this time.
any idea what went wrong?
below are the steps I did:
– download all the required packages
– hcitool scan to get the mac address of my keyboard
– bluez-simple-agent to connect and pair my keyboard
– bluez-test-device trusted to ensure it gets connected in future
– bluez-test-input to test the input
all the above steps went well without any errors but my keyboard is still not working in emulationstation.