Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I have had SNES30 a NES30 and my PS3 controllers all working fine for weeks. But Recently all of them stopped pairing. But they work if connected via usb. Every time i try and pair now no matter what controller i get

“ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.1:/: dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “/usr/bin/bluez-simple-agent”, line 102, in <module>
    path = manager.FindAdapter(args[0])
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/proxies.py”, line 70, in __call__
    return self._proxy_method(*args, **keywords)
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/proxies.py”, line 145, in __call__
    **keywords)
    File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/dbus/connection.py”, line 651, in call_blocking
    message, timeout)
    dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.”

I get the same error if i try to connect via command line sudo bluez (anything). I have no idea why everything stopped being able to pair but it is driving me INSANE! I even reformatted and started over from a brand new fresh image and the controllers do the EXACT same thing when trying to pair. I have updated the firmware on both NES30/SNES30 controllers. I am confident if I get a 3rd one it will work great the first time I pair but i don’t want to keep throwing money away just to have it work for a week or 2.

My PS3 controllers work working the longest but then I repaired them to my PS3 to play some games and they started doing the exact same thing the SNES30 controllers do.

Pi Model: (2)
    RetroPie Version Used: (3)
    Built From: (SD Image)
    USB Devices connected: Bluetooth,Wifi

kaladin
    Participant

I got my SNES30 and NES30 controllers to pair finally! I removed the sixax driver and the controllers reconnected again. Now to just get them working again in retroarch but at least progress has been made.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.