Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, i’m new user of raspberry + retropie…
    i’m try to get this game working on psx emulator but aways get slowdowns and lag during gameplay.
    Anyone have got this game working? i’ve tried with overclock too…
    i’m using RPi2
    This game is not compatible yet?

Thanks for any help…

greyhulk
    Participant

hi, i have the same problem, very laggy yet every other psx game works fine even bloody roar 1 runs perfect.

gcpro
    Participant

thanks for reply greyhulk.
    So is a problem with that specific game hmm
    i will try BR 1

Floob

I just gave that a go (Bloody Roar 2), and whilst it was playable, the audio was quite bad and stuttering.

I used “lr-pcsx-rearmed” on a overclocked Pi2. With the PSX bios in place.

gcpro
    Participant

Really Floob? i’m used the same, RPi2, overclocked Pi2, with psx bios! and here not work well during figth, its like a “slowmotion” fight, can you show me a video of how it run on yours?! thank you

gcpro
    Participant

[quote=105659]I just gave that a go (Bloody Roar 2), and whilst it was playable, the audio was quite bad and stuttering.

I used “lr-pcsx-rearmed” on a overclocked Pi2. With the PSX bios in place.

[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB_NB5DLuqI
    Here how it runs here, seems to run on 50fps

Floob

[quote=105686]Really Floob? i’m used the same, RPi2, overclocked Pi2, with psx bios! and here not work well during figth, its like a “slowmotion” fight, can you show me a video of how it run on yours?! thank you

[/quote]

Hmm, after watching your video, I’d say mine is similar to that. I guess I just have a low standard for playability :)

gcpro
    Participant

[quote=105751]

Really Floob? i’m used the same, RPi2, overclocked Pi2, with psx bios! and here not work well during figth, its like a “slowmotion” fight, can you show me a video of how it run on yours?! thank you

Hmm, after watching your video, I’d say mine is similar to that. I guess I just have a low standard for playability :)

[/quote]

hahaha..
    Hey Floob, let me say thanks for you video about “FC30 Pro from 8bitdo” now i know it works and will buy one snes controller!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.