Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys. I’m running the pi 2 b+ with retropie 3.2.1
    After running the setup script etc and all my initial setup I tried to change the splash screen. The default was working fine. After I did that it would not boot and only give black screen.
    I was able to to SSH into it and run the setup script and set “default splas screen” which upon reboot gives me no splash screen at all. when trying to set the screen again it goes back to black screen.

I have updated setup script and reset splash with the same result.

Had this issue for a couple days now I hope you guys might be able to help. Thanks.
    Also it seems themes wont set either via the setup script not sure if related.

neverexisted
    Participant

Maybe there is a way I can do a clean install without nuking all my config files and roms?

neverexisted
    Participant

well i got it now idk why it worked his time other times. Ran the setup update script, enabled custom background and set image. Now just gotta get theme to work because its not working now. I install vi setup script, not sure if maybe I need to enable after that.

neverexisted
    Participant

Ok im stupid …… I had to push menu and set the skin in ES

herbfargus

sorry that was my fault, I broke the script when I was adding support for audio files, its been fixed now.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Splash screens’ is closed to new topics and replies.