Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Is there a way to automatically load Mame emulator after it boot up for the firs time? I will only have Mame emulator on retropie since there nothing else on emulatorstation once I get it set up the way I wanted so I was wondering how do I autoload directly to Mame

Thank you
    Bill

techbill
    Participant

So there no way to auto load the emulator of my choosing after a bootup?

Bill

dankcushions
    Participant

sure you could – use scripts. you can load a game via the command line.

see https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/wiki/Using-the-command-line

i don’t know what you mean by loading the ‘mame emulator’, though. you can load a game, or you could load a retroarch core and choose games through the interface, or you could edit your emulation station so it only has a mame menu. need more information.

techbill
    Participant

The menu that listed the mame game to choose from. That is called retroarch ? This I want to load automatically since it the only game I play are the mame ones.

Thank you
    Bill

herbfargus

So remove all the systems except mame in emulationstation.

techbill
    Participant

I did that and still would like to go directly to the advance mame frontend instead of pressing a key to start advance mame frontend.

Is this possible?

Thank you
    Bill

raymate
    Participant

Would like to know this also, building a MAME cabinet so yep, just show me the MAME games at boot. Should be simple

rion
    Participant

Have you looked at Pimame?

techbill
    Participant

Yes I have looked at it but I like the RetroPie front end better than the PiPlay

Is there a way to load Mame frontend after boot up on RetroPie?

Bill

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘New to RetroPie? Start Here!’ is closed to new topics and replies.