ae4rpi Segmentation fault (Amiga emulator does not work)

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project ae4rpi Segmentation fault (Amiga emulator does not work)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  TomRiddle 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Quantico

Someone could run this emulator? I’m using RetroPie 2.3

kick.rom is in ae4rpi folder and i put the symbolic link adfo.adf on amiga rom folder.

When i try to run, segmentation fault occurs

Cecky

Well, I’ve got the same problem with RetroPi 2.3.

When I’m starting uae4all I can see for a very short moment the diskindicators of uae4all and then it exits with “Segmentation fault”.

TomRiddle

Hey i ran into trouble with the emulatorstation and uae4rpi too and i think it belongs here.
    I am able to run games by manually creating the symbolic link to ad0.adf and running
    ./uae4all
    in
    /opt/retropie/emulators/uae4rpi/

But if i try to run one of the games in emulatorstation only the amiga screen that asks for the disks appears.

I made some investigation and wondered why the symbolic link does not direct to the rom at all but only to the folder
    /home/pi/Retropie/roms/

The /opt/retropie/emulators/uae4rpi/startAmigaDisk.sh creates the symbolic link with
    ln -s "/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/amiga/" "df0.adf"
    This explains the wrong symbolic link but altering the script like this doesn’t help too.
    ln -s "/home/pi/RetroPie/roms/amiga/$1" "df0.adf"
    For me it seems as if the station does not pass the filename.

I am not very experienced with linux so i hope you can help me out or determine if its a bug.

Greetings 🙂

TomRiddle

Sorry for the doublepost…

I forgot to mention that i put the kick.rom into /opt/retropie/emulators/uae4rpi/

I somehow managed to alter startAmigaDisk.sh and now i can run the games from the emulationstation.

But i can’t return to the station. I can quit the game with tab+q but then it just stays black.
    Do you have a soloution for that?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

Skip to toolbar