Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey Guys,

This is doing my head in. I got an 8BITDO Zero Controller today as thought the small size would be great for my kids and their small hands but for the life of me I can’t get it to work or even be paired to my bluetooth dongle or recognised by retropie/emulation station.

i am using a pi 2 with the latest version of retropie and updates etc (I think) and I have followed some guides on the net but just can’t get it working and I’m tearing my hair out.

If anyone has successfully got a zero working can you please let me know what you did.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Johno

johno
    Participant

Ok guys got this working but I have a I issue.

Hey guys has anybody got a 8bitdo controller and a PS3 controller to both work with the raspberry pi at the same time? I got an 8bitdo zero controller today and the only way I could get it to work was to unpair my PS3 controller. Once I got the zero setup I thought I could just pair the PS3 controller again but if I do that the zero stops working but the PS3 works. Any ideas?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.