2 PS3 controllers on BT

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  supraman215 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

supraman215
    Participant

So I think I’m pretty close here but I keep having the same issue.

Here’s my set up
    RPi B+
    Latest retropie binaries installed 2/27
    QtSixa sixad 1.5.1 compiled from source
    Plugable BT dongle
    my technical expertise in linux: I’m not a complete noob I would call my level of experience beginner.

1. connecting 2 PS3 wired controllers works fine all the way through to the emulators retroarch specifically

2. connecting one PS3 controller over BT works fine as well.

Problem #1 when running over BT if the PS3 controller is turned off or goes to sleep it will not reconnect unless I restart the sixad service.

Problem #2 I can’t get the second controller to connect. I think this might have something to do with the first problem. Could be something with the dongle but I think it’s more likely some kind of setting that needs to be flipped.

Any ideas?

Jeff

This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.

dudleydes
    Participant

You can set up the sixad controller to run at boot with the following command:

sudo update-rc.d sixad defaults

For getting 2 controllers working over BT, try the solutions suggested at the following link:

RetroPie-Setup/issues/654

supraman215
    Participant

wow the link to git SOLVED MY PROBLEM PERFECTLY! thanks so much!!

Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently read only - please visit the new RetroPie forums at https://retropie.org.uk/forums/

We use cookies to personalise site content, social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of this site with our advertising and social media partners.