Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I just did a Retropie build. Running 2.3. Having issues with controller configs. Using a wired PS3 controller. Primarily tried using SNES emulator. Games run fine but for some reason the controller is crossed up.

I figured that if I just changed each separate emulator, that would be fine.

Went into the menu and reconfigured each button (again, in SNES emu – and it worked!). Saved the changes and the config changed from “Retroarch.” I quit out and when I returned to the emu, the buttons, again had reverted back.

Any ideas? Is the problem 2.3? Also having N64 issues that I’ve heard are 2.3 related.

johnnieg78
    Participant

I too am having some controller issues, but I have a USB Logitech Duel Action. I can do a basic configuration of it, but I can’t seem to figure out how to add a quit game hotkey and a save game state hotkey.

I found code to do that and figuring out which buttons are numbered what will drive you crazy.

The thing is, I’d like to find the Retroarch.config file via the GUI. I can’t seem to locate it.

I am running RetroPie 2.3. Any help?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.