Reply To: Intellivision xbox 360 wireless setup

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Intellivision xbox 360 wireless setup Reply To: Intellivision xbox 360 wireless setup

Profile photo of dudleydes
dudleydes
Participant

I’ve written a tutorial how to configure a game controller in jzintv in the post below.

http://blog.petrockblock.com/forums/topic/intellivision-retropie-3-4-bios/#post-102165

The links seem to be down in that post so I have included the required files in the attached zip.

The method makes use of shell scripts to launch games so before you start, you need to edit es_systems.cfg. The best way to do this is to copy the file from /etc/emulationstation to /home/pi/.emulationstation. Now edit the permitted extensions to only include shell scripts, .sh, so that the Intellivision entry reads as below:

<system>
    <name>intellivision</name>
    <fullname>Intellivision</fullname>
    <path>~/RetroPie/roms/intellivision</path>
    <extension>.sh .SH</extension>
    <command>/opt/retropie/supplementary/runcommand/runcommand.sh 0 _SYS_ intellivision %ROM%</command>
    <platform>intellivision</platform>
    <theme>intellivision</theme>
  </system>

To make sure that the shell scripts launch, you will need to edit /opt/retropie/configs/intellivision/emulators.cfg to the following:

jzintv="%ROM%"
default="jzintv"

Now add event_diag.rom and Event Diag.sh to the Intellivions roms folder, restart ES with F4 and you are now ready to begin the tutorial.

Let me know if you need further guidance.

Attachments:
  1. INTV.zip
Skip to toolbar