Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system? Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Profile photo of iesposta
iesposta
Participant

-nocrc quiets the error that I’m ising ROMs that reorder the game to the progression of the animation storyline.

-nolog should be added when it is working the way you like, and don’t need to read a log file for errors.

-noserversend I don’t even know if it builds with this feature. Possibly not needed.

-latency 950 (milliseconds) does not work in this build the last I checked the logs, but it is for adjusting the endings of the scene clips.

-x 640 -y 480 is setting a screen size, probably redundant since you can choose the output resolution and the buffer resolution when launching.

-bank 1. And -bank 0
are dip switch settings. I forget what exactly they do, but it at least gives 5 lives per credit, not 3 lives.

Lots of arcades had 3 lives for 2 quarters. The first popular game I saw that could get the 50¢ per game.

Skip to toolbar