Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system? Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Profile photo of jwesterman
jwesterman
Participant

Pleased to report the instructions here worked and can play Dragons Lair on my PI! Thank you all. The joystick mappings are not functioning so I may need to connect my bluetooth joystick run DaphneLoader.exe from within Windows –> Game –> Configure Daphne Options –> Input so I can get the key codes for use in the dapinput.ini file. Issue with jstest output is getting it to match like a the keylist codes which looking at my 8BitdoNES30Pro.cfg file under /opt/retropie/configs/all/retro-archjoypads has values some of which are string values and negative values. As a noob I’m guessing these 2 files are not apples to apples what I need to learn how to interpret and extrapolate the jstest results better into the dainput.ini file. Cheers.

Skip to toolbar