Reply To: RPi2 vs RPi3 – Is it even worth it?

#119506
Profile photo of herbfargus
herbfargus
Member

It may be a long while before any of the upper end systems are supported. At the very least will need a RAM bump before we see anything too spectacular but even then I’m not going to hold my breath.

I bought a pi 3. Hasn’t gotten here yet but I just like the idea of onboard wifi I probably could have waited until the pi 4 (or whatever their next release will be) but it gives me an excuse to do another project with my old pi so I don’t mind. I do it for the development, I haven’t played a game in months.

$35 is hardly breaking the bank so that’s how I justify it, but if the board were say $100 for the changes yeah I’d wait for a while til the price felt justified.

Skip to toolbar