Reply To: PSP almost perfect but frequent io transfers cause freeze

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project New to RetroPie? Start Here! PSP almost perfect but frequent io transfers cause freeze Reply To: PSP almost perfect but frequent io transfers cause freeze

Profile photo of labelwhore
labelwhore
Participant

When I was testing psp games, I added all of the games that worked (and didn’t) to the compatibility sheet on the wiki if they weren’t already there. I think I missed a couple, because I have a few more working games than I counted on the sheet, but it’s pretty close.

I’ve been using those overclock settings for just about a month. I started using them specifically for PPSSPP. No issues yet.

Here’s the hardware that I’m working with:
my pi 2

That case is just a tupperware container I found at an art supply store. To keep from having issues with static from the tupperware case, all of the electronics are lined with thick paper between the PCB and the tupperware. You can see part of the paper sticking out from under the PI. Everything is secured in place. While my overclock settings are recent, this case setup is not.

I removed the back of the power strip so that I could screw it down also. I was a little worried about that at first because risk of shocking the shit out of myself, but again I lined the back with thick paper to keep anything from grounding out. No issues yet. 🙂

and the outside

the two buttons on the case are a hard reset/power on switch using the reset pins. The other resets or shuts down the pi depending on how long it’s held down. I highly recommend the second one, as it’s saved me from cutting the power on my pi numerous times.

http://www.th3rdwave.com/tracks/
^^ my other hobby

Skip to toolbar