Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system? Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

shmoopty
Participant

Where is the command line text so I can add my switches, and -nocrccheck, -no[whatever], etc.?

I noticed that the extra command-line options in the official experimental installer aren’t implemented correctly yet, so stay tuned! But to answer your question, for a particular engine like your desired “dle21”, you’ll want to put any extra command-line options that you want in a text file at “roms/daphne/dle21.daphne/dle21.commands”

If you want to manually fix it now, edit “/opt/retropie/emulators/daphne/daphne.sh” and at the end of the last line (after “-fullscreen”) add ” $params” without the quotes.

Or wait until someone here says it’s fixed and install daphne again.

I can confirm that I’ve run it with your settings, so GOOD LUCK and let me know if you’re still stuck.