Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Home Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system? Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Profile photo of iesposta
iesposta
Participant

I just built daphne with the Experimental install. Raspberry PI 2, launching from Emulation Station, not just the command line.
Plays lair just fine where I had placed the files and ROMs originally.

Complains about the rom’s crc errors because I used the method I posted previously to get the drawbridge back.

Thanks to everyone who worked on this.

Where is the command line text so I can add my switches, and -nocrccheck, -no[whatever], etc.?

BTW. Forcing it to a lower resolution, and then up-scaling and adding scan lines with XRGB-Mini is beautiful. No problems with control, still just using a USB keyboard. Back in the arcade we figured out when to die so we would get the highest score, now I can’t even get to the Princess anymore, and the scoring for Dragon’s Lair isn’t emulated I guess. I remember Lair 2 has computer video over the laser disc – also saw probably one of the last laser disc arcade games in a YouTube video. That has the laser disc footage buffered so it could be moved all around and sped up or slowed down along with computer graphics.

Skip to toolbar