Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system? Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Profile photo of iesposta
iesposta
Participant

shmoopty,
I have it working from the command line, with the drawbridge scene. It’s a start.
I recall researching the daphne forums and came up with this:

To get the drawbridge scene back, download the DLE_21 rom, unzip it, duplicate U3, then rename them dl_f2_u1.bin, dl_f2_u2.bin, dl_f2_u3.bin, and the duplicated u3 to dl_f2_u4.bin

My original command line was in a bash script called from the run command launcher, but I will try to get that working later.

./daphne lair vldp -nohwaccel -framefile /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/daphne/lair.daphne/lair.txt -homedir /home/pi/RetroPie/roms/daphne/ -nocrc -noissues -nolog -noserversend -latency 950 -x 640 -y 480 -bank 1 00110111 -bank 0 10011000

I still am not happy because the animation ends too early, and haven’t decided to add the blanking or not.

Skip to toolbar