Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Welcome Page Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system? Reply To: (Dragon's Lair, Space Ace, etc.) Anyone interested in Daphne laserdisc system?

Profile photo of iesposta
iesposta
Participant

shmoopty,
I’m glad I saw this before trying to get the “mystery binary” I had running so well previously. (I did not make that, I just used it.)

Probably saved me lots of time wondering what I was doing wrong, had I tried to make it work under Jessie.

I hope my commands still work with the ROMs and files I used previously; Mostly to set the latency and the dip switches to get the beginning bridge sequence as I remember playing on the machine in the bowling lanes when it first appeared.

My videos were obtained from running Daphne under Ubuntu Linux on a desktop, and having the Digital Leisure DVD release. Once Daphne verifies you have the Digital Leisure DVD release, you are able to download the video files without having to re-encode or compress them from the DVD.

Skip to toolbar