Reply To: ControlBlock: Everything working but the SNES controllers, Please Help!

Home Forums RetroPie Project GPIO Adapter, ControlBlock etc. ControlBlock: Everything working but the SNES controllers, Please Help! Reply To: ControlBlock: Everything working but the SNES controllers, Please Help!

Profile photo of Michael
Michael
Participant

Florian, thank you but I have done fresh installs twice now using your updated command line install procedure, Everything installs without error and the two controllers show up in the controller configuration menu, but can not actually be configured.

If I unplug a controller and plug it back in, it will register as a control block controller and enter the configuration screen for that controller, but the controller does not respond and can not be configured. I have tried several OEM SNES controllers, rewired several times and tried 3 different control blocks, all with the same result, no SNES support vie the control block.

It looks like others are having this same issue as well, any ideas as to what might be causing this?

Thanks,
m

Skip to toolbar