On this site, you find a summary of all essential posts that are related to the RetroPie project, which started with the post about SNESDev.
- The idea about the Raspberry Pi as a universal console and the description of a hardware interface for NES/SNES controllers. The beginning of the RetroPie project.
- An assembly guide for connecting the controllers to the Raspberry Pi.
- The RetroPie Setup script: An auto-installer and maintaining script that should make the whole software part easy.
- PetRockBlock PIE, the case for the Raspberry Pi with pre-cut slots for two SNES connectors.
- A wiki for the RetroPie script and all components that can be installed with it.
- A GPIO driver for connecting (S)NES Controllers via the GPIO pins of the RPi.
- The RetroPie GPIO adapter board: a dedicated GPIO adapter for the Raspberry Pi that allows an easy and safe connection of up to two NES or SNES controllers.
- RetroPie Project SD-card image for download.
- Recipe for creating the RetroPie image download.
I would like to enhance this page of the RetroPie Project and you can help! What information would you like to see here? What were you looking for when you entered this page? Feel free to post a comment below!