Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I setup retropie last week all worked well keyboard and old xbox 360 wired control
    Had some problems with the spectrum emulator did some reading and found out how to get it working
    now I feel Like a right dope as I’ve forgotten how to do it and didn’t save the like
    I remember I had to select a game then was something like press f1 some how choose roms but can’t remember for there
    hope someone can help me please

herbfargus

I need to update the wiki on that… Well it depends on which emulator you are using. (BTW there is a new libretro zxspectrum emulator that you can install from the experimental menu) fbzx is F1 for options (but most ROMs should just open right up.) And f2 is manage snapshots etc. And in FUSE 128k and 48k its F1 and then under file to save a snapshot. There is also another one I’d like to include called unreal speccy portable: see this post:

marcd220
    Participant

Sorry quite new to the pi but I no I’ve got fuse installed but when I select a rom it goes to the loading page and stops that’s when I had to use the load menu
    but cheers will check your link out now thank you

herbfargus

If one isnt working you can also switch the emulator by pressing x or m as the ROM loads.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.