Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’m just following Floobs video here to setup an xbox wirelss controller and I’m 24mins into it where I need to configure the joypads in Retroarch, but that menu option doesn’t exist in 3.2.1 to Register a Retroarch controller, what do I need to do?

Thanks

herbfargus

It’s depreciated. Configs are automatically generated from emulationstation now when you configure input, or alternatively you can use the RGUI.

Floob

@g0nz0uk – Yes, as herb says, thats not really needed anymore as it should create it when you set it up in EmulationStation. I’ll try to do a new vid of it.
    If you really want to re-create the retroarch file (which will get written to /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch-joypads/) you can see the option listed as (3 – Setup, 314 – Configure Input devices for Retroarch)

g0nz0uk
    Participant

I’ve got my pi in my 2 player bartop which is all configured fine but also wanted to configure 2 wireless xbox controllers for n64 games and so I can take the pi out of my bartop and attach to my TV, should this be possible?

g0nz0uk
    Participant

What is strange I’ve got the xbox controller working in ES, but when I go into the for example the Megadrive emulator and into the retroarch menu to input and try and bind the buttons and d-pad etc it doesn’t register and after 5 seconds goes back to the menu. The device input says it’s the xbox wireless controller too, any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.