Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi all,

I have serious issues to configure my xbox controller.
    When I try to register left trigger of my xbox controller, configuration tool jumps to next (RIGHT BOTTOM) and shows “hold xs to skip” like some button was pressed.
    Somebody knows this issue?
    Where are xbox config files for each controller in Retropie 3?
    Thanks in advance.

haris1977
    Participant

Same problem here (with a compatible xbox controller).

Solution? I just do not register left and right bottom triggers…

Anonymous
    Inactive

[quote=104235]Same problem here (with a compatible xbox controller).

Solution? I just do not register left and right bottom triggers…

[/quote]

This was my solution too.
    When I configure RetroArch Joysticks with utility in RetroPie menu, triggers seemed registered correctly. I still not checked if they work on RetroArch.

Thanks.

kommissar
    Participant

I got this bug too but there is a trick. (in my case : Retropie v3.00 Final, fresh install) :D

When you register your xbox 360 pad (the 1st time), you set the inputs and BAM! the bug appears on LB. Just skip the button, then before validate (press OK), go back on the LB definition (and others skipped buttons) and redefine the remaining button(s) (in my case, the bug has disapeared). Then validate (press OK).

I hope it can help.

gonzothegreat
    Participant

ok, there is a fix for this..

so start yer Pi as normal,

then when the EmulationStation config screen pops up, assign the buttons as well as you can.

next you need to set your retroarch config via the ES RetroPie menu. once that is done launch the RetroPie SetUp script.

now you need to select #3 Setup / Configuration (to be used post install) then scroll right down to the bottom if the list, select #331 Install XBox contr. 360 driver

now reboot.

now ES will ask you to assign the buttons again, and now the trigger & shoulder buttons should register

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.