Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m trying this guide with method 1 :
    https://github.com/retropie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Wiimotes-with-classic-controllers
    method :2

edit

tandre
    Participant

finally I’ve make it works!

Unfortunately A,B,1,2 are taken as SAME button :(
    I could only pair with emulation station : up,down,left,right,home,plus,minus

How to fix?

GameRockeR
    Participant

I recommend to you the method 2 for Wiimote controllers. The configuration files in the tutorial for method 2 are awkward, but I managed to re-configure it in a proper way and I’m very pleased with the results. The only problem I still have, is that the analogue joysticks are not detected nor working, but the d-pad and every button is working flawlessly. I even managed to re-adjust that annoying problem with the piFBA emulator, no more inverted up and down joystick!

tandre
    Participant

[quote=85625]I recommend to you the method 2 for Wiimote controllers. The configuration files in the tutorial for method 2 are awkward, but I managed to re-configure it in a proper way and I’m very pleased with the results. The only problem I still have, is that the analogue joysticks are not detected nor working, but the d-pad and every button is working flawlessly. I even managed to re-adjust that annoying problem with the piFBA emulator, no more inverted up and down joystick![/quote]
    thank you for the reply!

I don’t understand why a,b,1,2 are taken as same button in emulation station :(
    what do you have in your “mywminput”?

p.s. I couldn’t do copy/paste because of some type problem, did you encounter the same problem?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.