Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, i just installed XBMC with retropie setup. It works amazing with the keyboard but i need my 360 controller to work with it so i can remove the keyboard.

Found a file that i need to place
    /xbmc/userdata/key­maps

Filename is joystick.Xbox.360.Wireless.Controller.xml

But i can’t find the installed files on the Raspberry PI. Where is’t located? My XBMC is located under ports on the emulation station screen.

downup
    Participant

Found the folder, added the file but the controller don’t work in XBMC but works fine in emulationstation and all the games.. ANy idea how to install this controller to work in XBMC? Been searching google for a long time now and i have no answers for it..

proxycell
    Participant

i also would like to know how to get a controller to work in xbmc, a way around this is to network your pi (wifi?) and then have the xbmc web server running so you can control it from there

btw – how did you install xbmc?? i would really like to know your process for it

downup
    Participant

[quote=84623]i also would like to know how to get a controller to work in xbmc, a way around this is to network your pi (wifi?) and then have the xbmc web server running so you can control it from there

btw – how did you install xbmc?? i would really like to know your process for it
    [/quote]

Well it was really easy. I installed ES 2.3 from a SD image then went into the
    sudo RetroPie-Setup/retropie_setup.sh

And installed it from there. After a few minutes was xbmc in “ports”. Works very well! Just want my Xbox 360 controller to work with xbmc :)

Keigan
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.