Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys,

Having this weird problem that just started randomly on my pi2. I had updated some file names of ROMs via SFTP, then ran thadmiller’s updated ES-scraper script in an SSH console. Went for a reboot and now my screen keeps shaking. ‘Choose’ in the bottom left corner lights up on key presses from the keyboard, though the screen doesn’t change or scroll.

I’ve restored the backup of es_systems.cfg, but it didn’t make a difference. Kind of clueless as to what to do. Hope I don’t have to do another fresh install. Did an update of the retropie script, and did the first option inside 3 (setup). No change.

Here’s a video so you can get an idea of what I’m talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZktFEd–wh0

Overscan is disabled. Running HDMI out of the Pi2, with the overclock setting at ‘Pi2’ (I changed the overclock after the initial install and it had been running fine for at least a week).

Your help is appreciated!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.