Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

i’m trying to understand how to get the emulators to always use “libretro.cfg” over the nearly blank skeleton template(as its get a alil annoying to manually config each emulator then get RGUI open to select teh config.)

and in teh same topic, the snes core doesnt seems to like input at all from my Logitech Dual Analog usb gamepad or my Saitek P880 gamepad. its set in its libretro.cfg and loaded. but not a single input is recognized. its not that they dont work at all, both can fully be configured navigate RGUI and Emulationstation. in 2 days thats not going to be really a problem persay w/ my RPi 2 on its way from adafruit. but i dont have a USB Hub for my Rpi 1 Model B (one port’s used by the wireless mouse/keyboard combo and it lacks a full layout than a traditional keyboard)

caseyjames
    Participant

If you want the controller to work for the snes hold select hit y and a on that controller it should take you to another screen that you can map it yourself.
    If the controller wont let you in this menu.Use the genisis libre.. menu first same method,pick a game .wait for it to start.Hold select and hit all 4 buttuns on face of your controller you should see arch pop up use this it works for all other emulators the have libre in the title and some others!Also try all the emulators some do not work with a pad period\

Floob

@Cael – Maybe I am misunderstanding, but all the retroarch cores use the retroarch.cfg here.
    /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg

You can see this in the es_systems.cfg
    /etc/emulationstation/es_systems.cfg

Cael
    Participant

[quote=90930] @Cael – Maybe I am misunderstanding, but all the retroarch cores use the retroarch.cfg here.
    /opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg

You can see this in the es_systems.cfg
    /etc/emulationstation/es_systems.cfg
    [/quote]

i’m guessing i’d just add there my Controller configs there then to get every emulator to use em from teh getgo?

Floob

Well you could but I’d suggest you use the auto detect system.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.