Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve been searching forums and help everywhere online and I can’t figure this out. I have two homemade joysticks using the Easyget USB encoders from amazon. They are detected as DragonRise Inc. Generic USB Joystick by RetroArch.

I have them configured for Emulationstation, NES, SuperNes, MegaDrive, and MAME just fine. I’m having an issue with 32x and getting the 6 button setup to work for Mortal Kombat for instance. I’ve created retroarchconfigs in the 32x config location using the button info I have from from running jstest. I can’t get my top row “XYZ” to be recongnized. I have gone into retroarch and verified core options is set for 6 button.

Haven’t tried PSX with this joystick yet to see if I have similar issues. Any help is much appreciated.

Here is a copy of my config:

#Settings made here will only override settings in the global retroarch.cfg if placed above the #include line

input_remapping_directory = /opt/retropie/configs/sega32x/

input_player1_joypad_index = 0
    input_player1_b_btn = 6
    input_player1_a_btn = 5
    input_player1_y_btn = 8
    input_player1_x_btn = 7
    input_player1_l_btn = 11
    input_player1_r_btn = 4
    input_player1_start_btn = 3
    input_player1_select_btn = 2
    input_player2_joypad_index = 1
    input_player2_b_btn = 6
    input_player2_a_btn = 3
    input_player2_y_btn = 7
    input_player2_x_btn = 4
    input_player2_l_btn = 5
    input_player2_r_btn = 2
    input_player2_start_btn = 8
    input_player2_select_btn = 9

# Axis for RetroArch D-Pad.
    # Needs to be either ‘+’ or ‘-‘ in the first character signaling either positive or negative direction of the axis, then the axis number.
    input_player1_up_axis = -1
    input_player1_down_axis = +1
    input_player1_left_axis = -0
    input_player1_right_axis = +0
    input_player2_up_axis = -1
    input_player2_down_axis = +1
    input_player2_left_axis = -0
    input_player2_right_axis = +0

#Hotkeys- Hotkeys enable you to press a combination of buttons to do such things as exit emulators, save states,
    # and load states, as well as any other functionality in an emulator. (In the example below 8 is the select key
    # and 9 is the start key so when I hold down select and press start it will exit the emulator.)
    input_enable_hotkey_btn = 2
    input_exit_emulator_btn = 3
    input_save_state_btn = 5
    input_load_state_btn = 4
    input_menu_toggle_btn = 0
    input_state_slot_increase_axis = +0
    input_state_slot_decrease_axis = -0

#include “/opt/retropie/configs/all/retroarch.cfg”

petrockblog
    Keymaster

retropie site / forum has moved – this forum is being made read only – please see https://retropie.org.uk/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.