Viewing 12 posts - 36 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Figured it out.

pmcuk
    Participant

[quote=56037]Figured it out.
    [/quote]
    can you tell me then cus i cant get up to bring anything up ive tried on game list screen during game with game paused and non of them do it ive even been through all the keys on the keyboard cheers in advance Pete

Giorgio

Hi,
    i’m pretty to new to Emulationstation and RetroPie. I’m stuck on a problem related to the joypad.

I have this pad:

http://www.rgdigital.it/rg_catalog/images/extra/large/IMG_5167Custom_VLSG7FpZ0K7W_large.jpg

It works like a charm, the only thing is that i can’t configure select+start as the exit button.
    I’ve put

input_enable_hotkey_btn = "8"
    input_exit_emulator_btn = "9"

in /opt/retropie/emulators/RetroArch/retroarch.cfg, but it doesn’t work.

I suppose that 8 and 9 are not select and start on my pad, but how can i discover what numbers are?
    Thank you

Giorgio

UPDATE

I was wrong, the keys are correct but for some strange reason that combination doesn’t work with mame emulator, any hint?

Sattertje

When I started up I got No Gamepads detected.
    I have an xbox attached with usb.

Also when I edit a file through ssh, I can’t change it because they are read only.

What is wrong?

shywolf28
    Participant

giorgio, if you are using mame4all like i am, you select a specific key to get out of the emulator, press tab to go into input general and look for UI cancel, thats the one you want to change and it will take you back to emulationstation carousel.

vasilisrk
    Participant

how can i copy and paste?

rapolsive
    Participant

How’d you figure it out?

Floob

[quote=63792]UPDATE
    I was wrong, the keys are correct but for some strange reason that combination doesn’t work with mame emulator, any hint?
    [/quote]

Heres how you exit with MAME

CamCroz99
    Participant

I get the error “Coulnd’t open joystick #1”. My snes controller works on emulationstation but wont work in any game.

laoracc
    Participant

If anyone’s interested in including your saved games with your backups and don’t want to go manually searching for them (or even if you want an automated nightly backup for them), I’ve put together a step by step for syncing them with google drive. You can take a look, here.

mattfnk
    Participant

Setting my memory split on a 512 b+ to anything above 256 causes Emulation Station to boot to a white screen. I have to ssh in and change it in the boot config.txt in order to get it to boot properly. I’ve searched high and low but can’t find anyone else with this. Happened on 2 pi’s from two sources with different brand SD cards. Any thoughts?

Viewing 12 posts - 36 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.