Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m just starting out with Retropie and have a couple of questions about uae4all.

I’ve been able to run several Amiga 500 games sucessfully and created some configuration files in the process. However, I seem to be unable to re-load any of the configuration files that I create. The Conf. Mang. button in the uae4all GUI just brings up an empty list. However, when I navigagte to the uae4all folder, I see that files have been created in the ‘conf’ folder. So where is Config manager looking for its files?

Secondly, is it possible to supply the location of a config file to uae4all at the command line? That way, which appropriate modifications to the es_systems.cfg I could load my games through the RetroPie GUI.

Cheers,

petrockblog
    Keymaster

don’t know about first part. the emulator has only just been added – it may well need some attention.

regarding second point, no, there is no commandline support currently.

yorkie
    Participant

Ok. Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully support for the emulator will evolve in time. For now, I’m running fairly simple A500 games so just need to insert a different disk each time.

Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.