Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys,
    So I have 2x raspberry pi’s, here is a link to the one that is working:
    http://www.nexuscyber.com/raspberry-pi-model-b-rev-12-512mb

and a link to the one that is not working:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/181471424051?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I flashed an SD card, I have been running retro pie and some roms, it works perfectly fine in the first one, but putting the SD card in the second pi and I get the error “no gamepad found”. I have a couple raspberri pi’s of each model, and its exactly the same error, so its model specific.

Is there something I am missing? I was under the assumption the image would work the same in both of these raspberri pi’s… is there something that needs to be configured for each new batch of them?

Thanks and any help is greatly appreciated!
    p.s. I am using the iBuffalo SNES USB Controllers, and I have tried all 4 of the usb slots on the pi… still “no gamepad found”, but works perfectly on the first raspberri pi I mentioned above.

labelwhore
    Participant

Do the usb ports work otherwise on that model?

mahonroy
    Participant

[quote=92708]Do the usb ports work otherwise on that model?[/quote]

Yes they work otherwise (for example I booted up a NOOBS image, USB keyboard and mouse work just fine).

mahonroy
    Participant

Can anyone offer some insight on this please? I’m pretty desperate and don’t know whats going on with this.

mahonroy
    Participant

So I am still stuck on this. Here is another thing I tried…
    It says “No Gamepad Found” and to press F4 to quit… having the USB keyboard plugged in, pressing F4 does not do anything… its as if the USB port is not working with this image, or a setting corresponding to the image?

mahonroy
    Participant

Checking back in to see if anyone knows what I should do to get this working. Thanks again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.