Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys i’m new in town.

I’ve been looking all over the internet to find a way and get snes9x to run instead of RetroArch’s default emulator.

I’ve had no luck. I’m pretty much a noob this is my first try to get my RetroPie up and running. I’m struggling with the basics i guess.

Setting up my USB controller and button mapping was no problem (with a lot of help from youtube videos). But switching to snes9x or pisnes is to difficult for me. I would also like to have the emulator running widescreen 16:9 instead of 4:3. Emulation station is running on 16:9 on default. But when i start the emulator it goes to 4:3

Any help is much appreciated

petrockblog
    Keymaster

use retropie 2.4.2 image – and it has separate rom folders for each emulator – so if you only want to use snes9x put your roms in the snes-snes9xrpi folder.

It also has the ability to switch video output mode on emulator launch.

chdez77076
    Participant

sorry i couldnt get to you earlier but yeah 2.4.2 lets you choose different emulator by putting your roms on certain folders.
    to choose the different video outputs you just need to press m or z before the rom loads up as soon as you run it thru emulationstation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.