Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So this is a simple question: how the heck do you access the Stella configuration menu using Stella-lr? And how do you set the player difficulty controls, TV Color/BW toggle, Game Select, Game Reset, etc? The Function keys don’t seem to function, and there doesn’t seem to be any way to access the menus.

I’m sure I’ve just missed something obvious. Thanks!

drvenkman
    Participant

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

Seriously, no one knows how to get to the Stella menu in Stella-lr? If I use ordinary Stella, I can get to the options and change things around, use the default keyboard commands, etc. But Stella-lr seems to ignore most of my keyboard commands, I can’t set the buttons or mouse emulation options to use my trackball, etc. There’s gotta be a way to get that setup properly.

Also, does anyone know how I might be able to get Stella updated? The version in RetropPie is 3.9.something. The current release version is 4.6.1.

EDIT: Okay, if I disable the XArcade2jstick service, I can access the RetroArch menu from inside the emulator – but if I do THAT, then all my input settings have to be redone for every single one of my other emulators individually. Surely there’s SOME way to access the Stella-lr menus with the Xarcade driver service active … I’d just say “The hell with it,” and use regular Stella (not Stella-LR) but I really like the scanline overlays on my LCD monitor. It might be time to break down and buy a composite cable and just play everything on an old TV …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.