Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve installed the experimental sselph scraper from the menu system and have gone to my emulators to scraper some games and I don’t see it as an option to use, please advise.

Thanks

herbfargus
    robertybob
    Participant

[quote=109606]Hello,

I’ve installed the experimental sselph scraper from the menu system and have gone to my emulators to scraper some games and I don’t see it as an option to use, please advise.

Thanks

[/quote]

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re expecting to see Sselph’s scraper as an option within Emulationstation much like the inbuilt scraper? It unfortunately doesn’t work like that. Maybe one day this scraper will replace the built-in scraper, but for now I believe you must run SSelph’s scraper as soon as you install it from the experinmental menu.

Admittedly, I didn’t realise this when I first used it – the Wiki could be a bit clearer. Maybe I’ll update it :)

cyborguk
    Participant

Hi Robertybob, yes that is what I was trying to do late last night, Herbfargus has sent a link to try too. I did Google it, but I ended up looking at how to manually install it, so got a little confused.

I will try his link later and see the results.

cyborguk
    Participant

Not sure what I’m doing wrong, I ran the scraper on my emulators and it went through all the games, I could see it running the hashes for about 20 mins, then hit F4 to fresh ES and still nothing showing up.

robertybob
    Participant

Folder and/or gamelist.xml permissions?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.