Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys!

First off, thanks for this amazing Project!
    I got my retropie-project up and running, still fine-tuning mupen64plus though.
    I’m using 2 gamepads “Speedlink Torid”, which is pretty much a xbox360-controller clone (http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00I96CWQ2/ref=twister_B00PIS8MBI?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1).
    Everything works fine, but the “playernumber-led” is showing player1 on both gamepads.
    Does anybody know how I could change this led-setting (like in the xboxdrv driver)?

Thank you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’ve the same controller and I would be also interested in the answer :)

cortex
    Participant

Just to give you an update assault:
    I’m at work right now so I can’t test it, but I got an idea that I just posted in the “what Controllers are you using”-thread:

[quote=91123]cacophony555’s post

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>cacophony555 wrote:</div>
    Just bought a Logitech F310 which works great with the Raspberry Pi. No need to install any driver software either.
    surprisingly I needed to set the switch to “XInput” mode for it to work. DirectInput did not work for me.

made me think about Setting it to x-Input mode. maybe it’s using the xboxdrv when in x-Input mode? so i could try to Switch the leds.
    I’m going to give you an update about this later.
    [/quote]

Anonymous
    Inactive

mh… ok good to know, i will try it also to change the input mode to direct input and start the xbox-driver. i think i will try it on saturday. I’ll report then ;)

cortex
    Participant

I tried setting the Controller into x-Input mode and it is detected as “Microsoft X-Box Controller Pad”, but it still doesn’t use xboxdrv as driver.

Does anybody else know how I could define the default Driver for a Controller?
    I set the “X-Input-Controller” up via Setup-script “set up retroarch controller” and it works, but the LED’s still show player1 on both controllers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.