Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi all!! I have a issuse with original rayman ((snapshot of error)) error say “” need original playstation controller”” anyone know what I can do to skip this message?? Thanks forum!!
    EDIT: Same issuse with alundra…..game runs well but in press start screen the game dont do nothing ((played with dualshock3 controls mapped))

oleguer
    Participant

This error are “fixed” on pcsx-rearmed (non libreto version) because this is the pad config:

Port 1 device Standart (SCPH-1080)
    Port 2 device Standart (SCPH-1080)

anyone know what I can do to export this config to lr-pcsx-rearmed to fix the problem??? ((I need export the config because in the non libreto version I cant save,load and use hotkey finction))

Omnija
    Participant

did you check the retroarch-core-options.cfg settings and see if the joypad is set to standard or it is set to analog?

oleguer
    Participant

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Omnija!! this fixed my problem with rayman but now I cant play ape scape :|
    Can I have differents configs for any game in the same emulator (like rayman (standard) and ape scape (analog))
    What I need to do this?? Thanks again!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.