Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

– Fresh 3.5 image flash
    – on a fresh rPi2
    – With a SFC30 updated to the latest firmware, paired via Start+R
    – udev rule and retroarch config in place: https://gist.github.com/JustinAiken/23c1ac7c70d9bff8df7f

In SNES games, most of the select+things work – I can select+X to the menu, select+start to quit, select+left/select+right to choose the slot… but select-L or select-R don’t work to load/save.

L and R work by themselves… And saving/loading state via the Retroarch menu works…

Any ideas? Also… if the controller disconnects during the game, how can I get it to reconnect?

JustinAiken
    Participant

Same deal w/ NES/GBA… every button works, and every meta combination works except save/load.

JustinAiken
    Participant

Bump! This is driving me crazy…

jbfortune
    Participant

Not sure if this is the case for you. But for some reason, using the same pad the text no longer appears for me. Also. Instead of pressing select and r or l, I have to press r or l first, then select. As I said. The text doesn’t appear but if I save, then move, then load, I go back to the point I saved so it is working.

JustinAiken
    Participant

Also. Instead of pressing select and r or l, I have to press r or l first, then select

You are a gentleman and a scholar!!

jbfortune
    Participant

Glad I could help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.