Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

A bit of an odd question but perhaps someone can help me find this old school arcade game.

I doubt Retropie can run it because it was in 3D but the peace of mind alone of know its name will make me happy!

This is from many moons ago but here is what I recall:

I somehow seem to think it was by Sega but I might be wrong.
    The game is in 3D.
    It is about 2 planes chasing each other.
    The viewpoint is behind the player’s plane.
    After a set amount of time (or hits, I cannot recall) the plane you are chasing and yours switch places and your enemy chases you and you have to dodge their shots.
    You also have to dodge obstacles I think.

Every few months this game springs to mind and I look for its name but never with success so perhaps one of you will enlighten me.

Thanx!

lilbud
    Participant

That sounds like after burner, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_Burner, Everything except for the planes chasing each other.

shoothere
    Participant

Nah it is way more modern. Actual polygon 3D gaming.

I’m thinking sega model 2/3 but cannot seem to find the game amongst the lists.

lilbud
    Participant
    shoothere
    Participant

Nope the game I mean is more cartoony.

I seem to remember you can pick a character before starting, each with their own place.

zerojay
    Participant

I think I know the game you’re talking about but I can’t remember the name. There’s no way that will run well if at all in Retropie.

Also helpful for this sort of thing: http://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmyjoystick

shoothere
    Participant

That still will not grant me sleep at night ;)

riggs
    Participant

Wing War..?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.