Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have been playing around with RetroPie this weekend and I am amazed by the results. I do have one question however.

Has anyone managed to get either Secret of Mana or Seiken Densetsu working well??

I can get both to run on pocketsnes but with terrible music quality and some text appearing squashed. I tried to switch to PiSnes as I had heard that was better. While this fixed the sound problems it made the text even worse (borderline eligible). I have the Pi overclocked to modest, about to try on medium.

Thanks,

SamHi guys,

I have been playing around with RetroPie this weekend and I am amazed by the results. I do have one question however.

Has anyone managed to get either Secret of Mana or Seiken Densetsu working well??

I can get both to run on pocketsnes but with terrible music quality and some text appearing squashed. I tried to switch to PiSnes as I had heard that was better. While this fixed the sound problems it made the text even worse (borderline eligible). I have the Pi overclocked to modest, about to try on medium.

Thanks,

Sam

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.