Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am converting an old arcade cab into a MAME box using RetroPie at its core. My testing has made me a believer in the Mame4All emulator for delivering game content. It’s seems to run the smoothest, and handles the era of games I’m most interested in. My cab is somewhat unique in that its screen is rotatable, making it possible to use maximum screen real estate for both horizontal and vertical-oriniented games. My question is this… I can set mame4all to rotate everything it emulates one way or the other globally through .cfg files, but I don’t see any way to configure individual games to be vertical or horizontal. Is this possible? If not, I’m not opposed to having two copies of mame4all, one for vertical and another for horizontal games. Does anyone have advice on how to do that so EmulationStation sees the two mame4all instances as separate? Or is there another solution here I’m missing? Many thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.